As the operator of this website, we take the protection of your personal data very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with statutory data protection regulations. This data privacy declaration explains what data we collect and what we use it for. It also explains how this happens and for what purpose.
Please note that security breaches may occur when data is transferred on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) It is impossible to protect the data completely against access by third parties.
1. Name and contact details of the controller and company data protection officer
Diese Datenschutz-Information gilt für die Datenverarbeitung durch:
RUDOLF & VOSSBERG
Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB
with the following partners:
Attorney Dr. Klaus Rudolf
AttorneyRechtsanwalt Dr. Veit Voßberg
Fort Malakoff Park
Rheinstrasse 4 N
Tel.: +49 6131 905 68-0
Fax: +49 06131 905 68-10
2. Collection and storage of personal data; nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is stored temporarily in what is known as a “log file”. The following information is collected without further action on your part and is stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the device making the request,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL)
- The browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your device as well as the name of your Internet access provider.
The aforementioned data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection is made with the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability, and
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest results from the purposes of data collection listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your personal identity.
3. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will disclose your personal data to third parties, if:
- You have given your express consent thereto in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- The disclosure in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 s.1 lit. f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data;
- A legal obligation for the disclosure exists according to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. c GDPR;
- It is legally permissible and required for the settlement of contractual obligations with you according to Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. b GDPR.
4. Google Maps
This website uses Google Maps to display a map. Google Maps is operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. By using this website, you provide your consent to the recording, processing and use of data that is automatically collected and data entered by you by Google, one of its representatives, or a third-party supplier.
5. Google Web Fonts
On this website external fonts are used, referred to as Google Fonts. Google Fonts are a service of Google Inc. (“Google”). The integration of these web fonts is carried out by making a request to a server, normally a Google server in the USA. In this process, the pages on our website that you have visited are transmitted to this server. The IP address of the browser on the visitor’s device that accesses these pages will also be stored by Google. You can find more information in Google’s data protection statement, which you can access here:
6. Your rights:
You have the right:
- To request information about personal data belonging to you that is processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of correction, deletion, restriction of processing, or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details of this process;
- In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately request the correction or completion of incorrect personal data stored by us;
- To demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise, or defense of legal claims;
- To demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR if the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse the deletion of your data and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise, or defend legal claims, or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common, and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
- In accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future, and
- To complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or our law firm’s office.
7. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right, in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented by us without the need to provide a particular situation.
If you would like to make use of your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption that is supported by your browser. This is usually 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we make use of 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can identify whether a particular page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction, or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with technological developments.
9. Validity and amendments to this data protection statement
This data protection statement is currently valid and was last updated in May 2018.
As our website and services offered via our website are in continuous development, or due to changes in legal or administrative regulations, it may be necessary to modify this data protection statement. You can view and print the current version of the data protection statement on the website at https://www.rudolf-vossberg.de/en/privacy.html.